The QRT 5 is a rugged outdoor flat panel antenna, with a built in RouterBOARD. The device has a 24dBi antenna and a high power 5GHz wireless transmitter.
Inside is the high power RB911 dual chain wireless device (see separate brochure), with high performance, high output power wireless transmitter. It has a Gigabit Ethernet port, to fully utilise the benefit of 802.11n high speed wireless. Easy to use and quick to deploy, QRT is ideal for point to point links.
- RB911G-5HPnD-QRT-US (USA) is factory locked for 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed. - RB911G-5HPnD-QRT (International) supports 5150MHz-5875MHz range (Specific frequency range can be limited by country regulations).
• Product code RB911G-5HPnD-QRT
• Architecture MIPSBE
• CPU AR9342
• CPU core count 1
• CPU nominal frequency 600 MHz
• Dimensions 309x320x50mm
• License level 4
• Operating System RouterOS
• Size of RAM 64 MB
• Storage size 128 MB
• Storage type NAND
• Tested ambient temperature -40°C to 70°C
• Suggested price $169.00