This NetMetal version is equipped with super high power 1.3W 2x2 dual chain 802.11a/n/ac wireless and two RP-SMA connectors for external antennas
The NetMetal is a 802.11ac wireless device in a waterproof metal enclosure. Its rugged design is made to withstand the toughest conditions, but at the same time is easy to use and can be opened and closed with one hand. The solid aluminum enclosure also works as a reliable heat-sink for it’s high output power radio.
The NetMETAL is equipped with powerful 720Mhz CPU, 128MB RAM, one Gigabit Ethernet port, 802.11ac wireless, one SFP cage, USB, RP-SMA connectors for external antennas and RouterOS L4 license. The enclosure is sealed to conform with the IP54 standard.
- RB921UAGS-5SHPacT-NM-US (USA) is factory locked for 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
- RB921UAGS-5SHPacT-NM (International) supports 5150MHz-5875MHz range (Specific frequency range can be limited by country regulations).
• Product code RB921UAGS-5SHPacD-NM
• Architecture MIPSBE
• CPU QCA9557
• CPU core count 1
• CPU nominal frequency 720 MHz
• Dimensions 143x247x48mm (PCB)
• License level 4
• Operating System RouterOS
• Size of RAM 128 MB
• Storage size 128 MB
• Storage type NAND
• Tested ambient temperature -40°C to 70°C
• Suggested price $159.00