LHG XL HP5
The LHG XL HP5 is a 5GHz 802.11 a/n wireless device with an integrated dual polarization 27 dBi grid antenna and high TX output power, designed to reach up to 40km in point-to-point setups at full speed.
The grid design ensures protection against wind, and the fact that the antenna element is built into the wireless unit means no loss on cables.
We have two versions available.
LHG XL HP5-US (USA) is factory locked for 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
LHG XL HP5 (International) supports 5150MHz-5875MHz range (Specific frequency range can be limited by country regulations).
•Product code RBLHG-5HPnD-XL
• Architecture MIPSBE
• CPU AR9344
• CPU core count 1
• CPU nominal frequency 600 MHz
• Dimensions Ø 550 x 245 mm;
• License level 3
• Operating System RouterOS
• Size of RAM 64 MB
• Storage size 16 MB
• Storage type FLASH
• Tested ambient temperature -40°C to 70°C
• Suggested price $79.00
• PoE in Passive PoE
• PoE in input Voltage 10-28 V
• Number of DC inputs 1 (PoE-IN)
• Max power consumption 7 W
• FAN count Passive
• Wireless 5 GHz Max data rate 300 Mbit/s
• Wireless 5 GHz number of chains 2
• Wireless 5 GHz standards 802.11a/n
• Antenna gain dBi for 5 GHz 27
• Wireless 5 GHz chip model AR9344
• Wireless 5 GHz generation Wi-Fi 4