The LDF (Lite Dish Feed) is an outdoor wireless system with a built in antenna, meant to be installed on satellite offset dish antennas. The dish will act as a reflector, amplifying the signal.
This means you can use any available satellite TV dish with an offset mount to quickly deploy powerful long range wireless links. The offset mount is universal at 40mm diameter, and the LDF can easily be placed inside it. Since the LDF itself is a tiny little package, it makes shipping and deployment simple and low cost.
Using a dish of up to 100cm in diameter, it is possible to obtain antenna amplification of up to 33dBi. The device comes preinstalled with RouterOS and is ready to use.
- LDF 5 US (USA) is factory locked for 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
- LDF 5 (International) supports 5150MHz-5875MHz range (Specific frequency range can be limited by country regulations).
• Product code RBLDF-5nD
• Architecture MIPSBE
• CPU AR9344
• CPU core count
• 1 CPU nominal frequency 600 MHz
• Dimensions 84x84x115mm
• License level 3
• Operating System RouterOS
• Size of RAM 64 MB
• Storage size 16 MB
• Storage type FLASH
• Tested ambient temperature -40°C to 70°C
• Suggested price $39.00
• PoE in Passive PoE
• PoE in input Voltage 10-30 V
• Number of DC inputs 1 (PoE-IN)
• Max power consumption 6 W
• FAN count Passive
• Wireless 5 GHz Max data rate 300 Mbit/s
• Wireless 5 GHz number of chains 2
• Wireless 5 GHz standards 802.11a/n
• Antenna gain dBi for 5 GHz 9
• Wireless 5 GHz chip model AR9344
• Wireless 5 GHz generation Wi-Fi 4
• 10/100 Ethernet ports 1