The RB260GS is a small SOHO switch. It has five Gigabit Ethernet ports and one SFP cage powered by an Atheros Switch Chip.
Tested and recommended to use with MikroTik SFP modules: S-85DLC05D, S-31DLC20D and S-35/53LC20D (not included)
It is powered by an operating system designed specifically for MikroTik Switch products - SwOS.
SwOS is configurable from your web browser. It gives you all the basic functionality for a managed switch, plus more: Allows to manage port-to-port forwarding, apply MAC filter, configure VLANs, mirror traffic, apply bandwidth limitation and even adjust some MAC and IP header fields.
• Product code CSS106-5G-1S
• Dimensions 113x139x28mm
• Operating System MikroTik SwOS
• Storage size 128 KB
• Storage type FLASH
• Tested ambient temperature -20°C to 70°C
• Suggested price $39.95
• PoE in Passive PoE
• PoE in input Voltage 11-30 V
• Number of DC inputs 2 (DC jack, PoE-IN)
• DC jack input Voltage 11-30 V
• Max power consumption 5 W
• FAN count Passive
•10/100/1000 Ethernet ports 5