Model:Fujikura-80C+ Single Fiber Fusion Splicers
The Fujikura 80C+ is a fully ruggedized, core alignment fusion splicer, providing consistent, low loss, splice performance. The new design streamlines the steps required to complete splices, resulting in greater productivity. “Configurable automation” features allow you to customize the operation of the machine to best suit your particular splicing technique and process. A new programmable “automatic wind protector” closes and begins the splicing process after clamping the fibers in position or pressing the “set” button. Once the splice is completed, not only is the wind protector opened but one of the sheath clamps, you decide which, is automatically raised making removal of the fibers fast and easy! Similarly, the "clamshell" design of the tube heater clamps the splice protection sleeve and applies heat from both sides which results in a reduced shrink time of just 9 seconds.
Product Features:• Automatic and fully programmable wind protector.
• Li-Ion battery with 200 splices/shrinks per charge.
• 9-second tube heater.
• High capacity Lithium-Ion battery pack (200 splices/shrinks)
• Internet software upgrades.
• 5 mm cleave length for splice on the connector or small package needs.
• Fully ruggedized for shock, dust, and moisture.
• Onboard training and support videos.
• Multi-function transit case with the integrated workstation.